NYMPH()MANIAC'S DIARY: A BLOWJOB TALE (EN)






WARNING !!!

ALL THE EVENTS AND  CHARACTERS DESCRIBED IN THIS WORKS ARE PRODUCT OF THE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION!!!

EVERY SIMILARITY WITH ACTUAL PEOPLE, PLACES, AND EVENTS IS A COINCIDENCE!!!

I want to give him pleasure and through his pleasure to receive my own dose of satisfaction!

I want to feel his cock in my mouth ...

I just can't wait!

***
I unfasten the zipper of his pants. With deft finger movements, I find his penis and pull it out. Still soft, slightly tingling in anticipation. Just as I love it!

I love to watch and feel it hardens!

I take it between my lips. I suck it up playfully. The foreskin still covers the head, but it won't last long. I keep sucking it in my mouth. I move my head back and forth, continuing to create a slight vacuum. My fingers tickle his testicles. It's time to play with them too! Now I'm focusing on making his piece stand firm, without letting him finishing prematurely. A hard task sometimes.

His penis hardens and his flesh begins to throb. A favorite moment. Stands in front of my eyes, ready for action. Scruffy and tough. Just a dream!

It's time for a serious game!

I begin to caress it with my hand. Then faster or slowly, at first with moderate pressure and grip, then stronger. I pull the cuticle over its shaft and pull it gently, slightly sharply down. I "flatter his cane" with pleasure until he is no longer fully on alert ...

I am dealing with his beautiful head. Pink, shining in the light. I touch it with the tip of my tongue. I spin it around and make circles, toward the delicate tissue. He moans harder. Music to my ears. I kiss this beauty with close-fitting lips. I lick the tip again. I take over the whole head and start to suck with desire, this anatomical masterpiece. I love its taste. This one is one of the most appetizing I have tasted… if not the most appetizing! I can feel the first drops of precum on my tongue. Mmm… Unbelievable!

His hands are caressing my hair and trying to push my head so I can take his entire dick, but I still have no plans of doing that. I pull myself away slightly.

I want to enjoy its full size. Every inch. To study it with lips and tongue ...

I get on my task, straight away. I stand so that I can easily move over this hero's length with my tongue. I start with his balls, which are also solid already, but without touching them. I hold this thick and magnificent flesh so that I can enjoy it. From the bottom to the top. From one side to the other. I finish my journey with my tongue, on top, and take its head again in my mouth. I sucked it. Then I repeat my journey, moving my lips through the whole length of it, kissing, sucking, and licking, ending my route again by taking the entire tip in my mouth. And so several times. Dedicated and diligent. He is on a cloud nine, and this is implied by his groans, the bouncing of his head back and the whole expression on his face.

After thoroughly examining his handsome stick with my tongue and lips, it's time to pay attention to his lovely bags of pleasure down there. Solid and ready to explode. I started to gently massaged them. I can feel their density. I'm pulling them. I lift them up slightly. I follow his reactions. I bend over and start sucking them, one by one. I try to take them both. I approach them with appetite and insatiability. I'm squeezing them. I apply slight pressure on their base.

After playing with them, I clasp my fingers around the base of his penis. I find that sensitive spot at the bottom of the lower part of its head, in the back, connected to the shaft, with these two strain-like particles. I purse my lips in it. Then, with my tongue, I settle on the protruding hardback of this wonderful thing. I kiss and suck at the base. I go back to the sensitive place ... I suck and lick ... I tease him ... He groans and begs me to take the whole of it in my mouth. 

Of course, it is too big for my mouth. Too long. I tighten my grip. I shook it with two hands and slowly inserted it into my mouth. It's so hard! I reach the point where I bend over and pull it out abruptly… I pick it up and hold it again, being careful not to irritate my palate. I move my head up and down on it. He buries his fingers in my hair. He caresses me. I'm kind of scared. I suck and move along its length. He moans and keeps begging me not to stop. We continue being like this for about five to ten minutes.

I pull out the warm, throbbing, hard flesh of his penis and start moving my hands along his length. I caress his testicles. I tickle them slightly. I'm stroking his penis, faster and faster. I shuffle the massage with more oral caresses - licking, kissing, sucking almost on his entire dick. I feel the end approaching and shuddering with pleasure.

I'm ready to drink it, whole.

We get to the point where I'm rubbing him faster and harder and he starts to moan, straight up screaming of pleasure, stating that he is close. Without stopping my finger movements, I suck the tip and a little more of his rod. I try to tease the site with my tongue, there below - the two strains of ecstasy. He closed his eyes, crouched back and screamed. Warm jets shoot down my throat. I pulled him out and continue to stroke him, trying to absorb more of his sweet white cream, swallowing, overcoming the first shot. Splashes of sperm scattered on my face. I take care that it does not come into my eyes because it will be nasty. Splashes sprinkle my naked breasts as well.

***
When it's over, he smiles at me. I wipe the rest of his juices out of my mouth and lay my head on his tight belly, watching his stick slowly and tiredly droops, after his feat and the delivery of its white pleasure that was served, warm and plentiful…

Perfection!

T H E  E N D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ЗА ЕДИН МИГ

МОМЧЕТО НА ТАТКО (THE ELITE CALL-GIRL'S TALES)

СЕКС ФАНТАЗИИТЕ НЕ СА ЗА ВСИЧКИ... ТЕ СА ЗА ТЕЗИ КОИТО ИМАТ СМЕЛОСТ!!!